Education, Skills & Qualifications:
High (or postgraduate) education in the relevant specialty. Preferable in transportation, mechanical engineering
More than 5 years’ experience in a technical field related to vehicle fleet operations or motor vehicle safety. Fleet Telematics system experience preferable.
Advisable management and supervisory experience in one or more of the following: Personnel and Goods Transportation Operations, Maintenance of Vehicles/ Equipment, QA/QC and / or HSE.
Proved track experience in Commercial and Business Development.
Computer literate and competent in MS products such as; Excel, Word, Access
Good writing skills.
Proven experience in the management of large scale fleet management operations (500+) in remote regions.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to implement continuous improvement programs which are measurable and provide both tangible and intangible benefits to the MVS.
Ability to understand and be familiar with general transportation workflow processes, procedures and systems.
RoK legislation and other normative legal acts, methodological materials on technical competence of production, on production planning issues and efficient management of production
The specializations of organization units and industrial relations between them
The basis of RoK Labor law, Labor protection rules and norms
Act as administrator for clients In Vehicle Monitoring System (IVMS) and Fatigue Monitoring System including:
- Review of access requests to the Company’s and Business Partner‘s IVMS and FMS databases.
- Review and confirmation to add new BP’s to the Companies IVMS database
- Review of IVMS geofence are in line with Company’s parameters
- Act as Liaison between Company and IVMS and FMS provider(s) for:
- Installation and de-installation of IVMS, FMS and MVR units in company vehicles and selected business partner vehicles
- Issues, Maintenance and repairs of IVMS, FMS and MVR units in company vehicles and selected business partner vehicles
- Management of Company’s driver database and issue of IVMS driver keys to Company department’s personnel
- Additional and revisions to geo-fences in Companies IVMS database
- Review / analyze “suspect” events and revise IVMS providers reports as necessary
- Analyze IVMS daily reports and follow up as necessary
- Review IVMS event videos and follow up as necessary
- Obtain, review and distribute MVI related IVMS videos as per Company’s instructions
- Maintain to the highest level of confidentiality concerning MVR videos as per Company’s policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Company and Business Partner related IVMS and FMS information.
- Oversee MVS Call Center Operations
- Review and approve Business Partner MVS Processes
- Maintain MVS performance statistics
- Suggest, recommend and /or participate in the development of MVS reports / tools to improve MVS