We are looking for Planner - Scheduler / Tengiz 28/28 (first rotation will be 56/56)
- Support and promote high level of safety culture during all work planning activities.
- Act as the Lead planning and scheduling resource for Systems Completion team.
- Monitor and provide status updates to the Client Integrated Level 4 SC Execution schedule for the commissioning activities.
- Participate in Client lead 90/60/30 Schedule lookaheads.
- Maintain key interfaces and working relationships with NB SC Team and the Client Management Team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of SC (System Completion) Planning Team strategies, processes, and procedures
- Manage and direct junior members of a small planning team.
- Reports to: This role will report to the Systems Completion Area Manager
- Must have excellent Fluency of English and Kazak/Russian to communicate with the Project team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should hold a 3rd Level qualification’ or equivalent education along with lead experience in the field of Systems Completion Planning and Scheduling.
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in completions and commissioning, of which at least 5+ years having been in leadership roles scheduling and planning commissioning teams including engagement with client representatives.
- Track record of experience gained in similar oil and gas related international projects, leading to the development of the following skill sets:
- Very strong knowledge and demonstrable hands-on use of Primavera P6 in developing and maintaining detailed commissioning schedule activities
- Ability to export/transform and effectively analyze and utilize data from various databases
- Must have experience and a solid understanding of parallel commissioning execution with construction activities.
- Leading and directing a small team of planning resources during the execution phases
- Developing and maintaining resource histograms and S curves for the execution scope and in conjunction with the SC leadership team identify, propose, and implement opportunities to level the scheduled resource demand
- Development of a Systems Completion schedule progress reporting process.
- Contributing to schedule Risk Analysis of Systems Completions schedules and ability to identify high risk areas potentially requiring risk reduction and mitigation.
- Support Project Controls by providing planning & scheduling data required for effective cost control / cost estimating
- Liaising with external subcontractor 3rd Parties Planners to integrate their schedules into an overall level 4 execution schedule.
- Experience with creation and delivery of progress reports and presentations on request.
- Ability to engage with senior management - Good communication skills to effectively communicate at all levels
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Junior members of the planning team
- Computer literate and excellent proficiency in each of the following, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint is a basic must have.